I am sure most of you guys are aware of tools which will help you streamline your English vocabulary or help you improve your Grammar. Well if you are not aware of the tools that are available in the market and still want to explore the option then you have come to the appropriate place.
How To Use Grammarly To Improve Your Writing
Today, we will be talking about the need for Grammarly in our day to day life and how it is going to be helpful for us.
So to give you a practical example straight away,
While I was writing this blog post I have encountered two errors,
Most of the time when you are writing you lose track of the camel case letters, grammatical mistakes, and punctuation marks.
With the help of Grammarly, you will be able to streamline all of these errors and present a better article for your readers to read.
Click here to Sign up with Grammarly. It is completely FREE
You have an option to Upgrade your account if you need more services.
So Why Grammarly is Helpful? and How?
- It saves a lot of time because it does proofreading for you while you are actually working on your article or your essay.
- It predicts the appropriate word to be used in a sentence. So if you have used an inappropriate word then it autocorrects it for you. The best part is, it does give you suggestion and provides you to take a decision.
- Suggests you correct spellings if you have spelled it wrong.
- Provides you insights into the common words that you have used so far.
- It does track your performance and appreciates your efforts in improving your language.
- Helps you write your emails perfectly without any grammatical errors
- It is a great tool for book publishers and upcoming budding bloggers and writers.
- Inculcating these habits will help you learn the mistakes that you have made so far.
- Slowly you master your writing skills.
- Checks for Plagiarism as well. Considered as one of the top most used Plagiarism checker tool in the world.
For example, in the above screenshot:
I didn’t use the Camel case concept while writing English. Suggest you the best words that you can use so that you can complete your writing activity.
I am a live example myself where I have gradually picked up a lot in terms of writing and now I am in a stage where I can comfortably write and blog about the things I like and also offer support for people who struggle with their English speaking and writing abilities.
If you have the Zeal to master your English language skills then it is definitely worth trying Grammarly.
SIGN UP NOW
Build your skills by working on it, all it takes is one Step and head.
You will be interested to know more about these: