This article is dedicated to all the latest questions that were asked in the IELTS exam in the year 2018. Please use these topics for practice so that you can do well in your cue card task.
Do practice with these topics and if you know any new topics, please do add them in the comments section so that it will be helpful for others as well.
If you are struggling with your speaking section of the IELTS exam then get in touch with me. I will definitely help you.
IELTS speaking topics:
- Describe a time when you had to go to a hospital or see a doctor
- Describe an appointment that was put ahead of schedule
- Describe how you behaved in a stressful situation
- Describe a minor accident that you had in the past
- Describe a natural calamity that you fear
- Talk about a moment when you had to make a decision to go against your manager at work
- Describe a stressful day at school/ university/ work
- Talk about an own thing which would like to remove
- An island you would like to visit.
- Describe a useful website
Improve your speaking score, check the tips and tricks here
To understand the examination pattern, click here